emedinews: revisiting 2009
IJCP Group, Heart care Foundation of India and World Fellowships of Religions are is organizing emedinews: revisiting 2009, day long conference on the top health happenings in the year 2009 on 10th Jan 2010 at Maulana Azad Auditorium. There is no registration fee however advanced information is required.
CME will be followed by lively cultural evening guest performances by Shabani Kashyap, Vipin Aneja and perfomances by medical professional singers Dr Praveen Khilnani, Dr Lalita and Dr N Subramanium, Dr Lata Tandon, Dr Arti Pathak, Dr Sudipto Pakrasi, Dr Harjeet Kaur, Dr Ramni Narsimhan, Dr Sanjay Chugh (on the drum), Dr Yash Gulati (Anchor) Dr Reshma Aggarwal (Anchor), doctors of the year award, dance and dinner. We have crossed 1200 registrations.
1. PSB & Aviva is proud to be associated with Emedinews: Revisiting 2009. To know more about us, please visit our stall on day of the conference. http://avivaindia.com
2. Kindly enjoy not stop tea and coffe at NESTLE counter
3. Refresh yourself with mineral water, coke, soda and other drinks from COKE counter.
4. Silicic Acid is available as Sodium Meta Silicate in U.S.A and is being Launched in India During the IJCP Emedinews revisiting 2009 Conference at New Delhi on January 10th,2010.
Update about the conference
1. The conference starts at 8am at MAMC. Kindly collect your registration kit before that. The kit has pen, pad, folder, key chain, watch, lunch and dinner coupons.
2. Enjoy the soft drinks at the COKE counter round the clock and tea coffee at the NESTLE counter.
3. There will be no lunch time. Rice Kari, Puri Aloo will be available 9-5pm non stop, eat any time and attend the seminar.
4. Dinner will be cocktails, soft drinks, snacks and chhat party 5-9pm
5. Cultural hangama will be non stop 5-9pm
6. We have over booked the registrations. Facility for webcast and plasma TV out side the auditorium will be available.
7. The CME will be accredited for 9 DMC credit hours.
8. The program details are available at www.emedinews.org or www. emedinews.in
9. Onyx Herbal Pvt. Ltd. in association with Perfect Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. will be launching herbal non ayurvedic drugs for various diseases. Inquinal is being introduced for diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome and hyper insulin state. Two oils – Dermitone for general skin diseases and psoraheal for psoriasis will be available for dispensing through doctors. Apart, two herbal Viagra like preparations Vitox 69 and Vitox 99 will also be available. Kindly do not forget to visit the Onyx-Perfect Healthcare stall.
emedinews-revisiting 2009 Program (see final program in tomorrow's edition)
8.00 AM - 8.30 PM Dr KK Aggarwal Revisiting the year 2009
8.30 AM - 8.45 AM Dr Neelam Mohan, Advances in Paedatric Diseases ( Non Liver)
8.45 AM - 9.00 AM Dr S C Tewari, Nephroprotection
9.00 AM - 9.15 AM B.N.S Ratnakar (GM CBI), Presentation
9.15 AM - 9.45 AM Dr Ambrish Mithal, Newer treatments in diabetes
9.45 AM - 10.00AM Dr Harish Parashar, Aluminium Toxicity
10.00 AM - 10.30AM Dr N K Bhatia, Screening for TTI
10.30 AM - 10.40AM Anshu Gupta, Probiotics Update
10.40 AM - 11.10AM Dr Praveen Chandra, Indications of Cardiac Interventions 11.10 AM - 11.25AM Dr Sanjay Chaudhary, What's new in Lasik
11.25 AM - 11.55AM Dr Naresh Trehan, What's New in Cardiac Surgery
11.55 AM - 12.10PM PSB-AVIVA, Presentation
12.10 PM - 12.40PM Dr Anupam Sibal, A Decade of Succesful Liver Tansplant in India
12.40 PM - 1.10 PM Dr Ajay Kriplani, Current Trends in the Management of Morbid Obesity
1.10 PM - 1.40 PM DR Vanita Arora, Common Arrhythmias
1.40 PM - 2.10 PM Dr N Subramanium, Current Concept in Male Infertility
2.10 PM - 2.40 PM Dr V Raina, Molecular Genetics
2.40 PM - 3.10 PM Dr Kaberi Banerjee, IVF: Where We Stand Today?
3.10. PM - 3.25 PM
3.25 PM - 3.40 PM Dr Praveen Khilnani, Whats New in Critical Care in Past Decade?
3.40 PM - 4.10 PM Dr Ajit Saxena, Erectile Dysfunction and Male Infertility
4.10 PM - 4.20 PM Dr Ajay Kumar, Whats New in Gastroenterology
4.20 PM - 4.30 PM Dr Rohini Handa, Whats New in Rheumatology
4.30 PM - 4.40 PM Dr P K Julka, Whats New in Oncology
5.00 PM Onwards Cultural hangama and awards
PSB offers special offers to emedinews readers
PUNJAB & SIND BANK is offering special package of loans for Medical Practitioners for their Business, Housing and Vehicle needs on their loan availment up to 31.03.2010.
1. Loan up to Rs.25 lacs for medical students for doing their Post graduation.
2. For setting up/acquiring/renovation/ expansion of clinics, hospitals/pathological/clinical labs, scan/diagnostic centres, nursing homes, sanatorium etc. and for purchase of vehicles, ambulances, computers etc the bank is offering no collateral requirement for loan up to Rs.25 lacs, if covered under CGTMSE.
3. Concessional interest rate @ 10.50% up to Rs.25 lacs (11% for 25lac-1crore) with no processing fees.
4. Under Housing scheme the bank is offering fixed interest rate for 5 years with no processing fees and prepayment penalty. There will be low margin requirement of 10% up to Rs.5 lacs and 15% for loans 5-20 lacs.
5. Under Vehicle loan category concessional interest rate @ 10% (no collaterals) and 9.50% for collateral linked vehicle loan.
Did you know (Adv)
1. you could save up to Rs. 43260 on tax every year? T&C apply. To find out this and more SMS PSB to 5676737.
2. Punjab & Sind Bank offers the best rates for loans for Doctors. T&C apply. SMS PSB to 5676737 or Visit your nearest PSB branch to know more.
. 3. Financial Planning is never complete without adequate health cover. AVIVA HEALTH PLUS provides protection and savings both. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
4. Aviva Freedom Life Plan allows you to choose the proportion of savings and protection and change it. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
5.Aviva Health Plus is a health cum savings plan that covers you against death and ill health. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
6.Aviva Freedom Life Plan gives you an option to reduce premium and increase / decrease Life Cover. To know more, sms PSB to 5676737.T&C apply
SODIUM META SILICATE as ZENIMMUNE
Sodium Meta Silicate , an Isomer of Silicic Acid will now be Available in India as ZENIMMUNE from Nuspera International Inc. a Company based in Salt Lake City UTAH State. U.S.A
ZENIMMUNE POWER has a Proven Value in Reducing Absorption of Aluminium through Digestive tract and Enhancing Elimination through Renal Excretion and thus relieving the Effects of Aluminium Toxicity on our Body.
ZENIMMUNE POWER is of added Value in Alzeimer,s Disease, in Improving the Memory Loss in Old age, especially after Stroke , In Improving the Study Concentration and Preventing Nocturnal Enuresis in School going Children apart from helping in Improving the Body Immunity.
Nuspera International Inc. Presents a Complete Range of ZenImmune Health Supplements Scheduled to be Launched at the Emedinews "Revisiting 2009" IJCP Conference in New Delhi India .
Advertising in emedinews
emedinews is the first daily emedical newspaper of the country. One can advertise with a singe insertion or 30 insertions in a month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
Also if you like emedinews you can FORWARD it to your email addresses
Letter to the editor
Respected Dr. Aggarwal: I am surprised by the Govt's initiative to start BRMS course. It reflects that funds are always available for new projects but not for the strengthening of previous projects. I think one needs to look in depth into the reasons why doctors are not keen to serve in the rural areas, no need to blame doctors, i suppose. If Doctors are provided with basic facilities/infrastructure required to raise a family, including good monetary support, I believe there would be plenty of doctors available to work in rural area. This would also require reinforcement with CME's and recent medical updates for them. If one is, really, interested to boost the health sector, then the available resources and manpower should be used judiciously rather than looking for alternatives which might prove a failure. And the exodus of doctors from rural to metro areas and then to overseas would continue, if appropriate measures are not taken timely, and it would cost a heavy toll on future of health sector in India. Dr. Neeraj Gupta.
DocConnect, a community portal exclusively for medical professionals.
DocConnect offers advanced tools for clinic management and with this interactive portal, Doctors can stay connected with each other and with their patient community at large. It also provides the members Customized Personal Web pages which highlight the Doctor's experience, his practice information and also enables online appointment requests for the patients.
HealthHiway (www.healthhiway.com) is the services infrastructure for the healthcare ecosystem to facilitate better collaboration and seamless information sharing between Providers, Insurance companies, Doctor Practices and other service organizations, for safer and enhanced patient care.